Many businesses aren't exactly sure where their Internet marketing dollars should go. Some invest deeply in Pay per click campaigns, others in social media. At the end of the day, what really counts online? What exactly is Google looking to find when it crawls the web? CONTENT. Fresh content, relevant content and unique content. Content is gold online, and your business needs a sound Content marketing strategy, now.
Wondering if your business should be investing in content marketing?
Consider the following statistics from 2012:
- A Staggering 60% of B2B Marketers plan on increasing their Content Marketing budget in 2013.
- 90% of B2B Marketers are involved in some type of content marketing whether they know it or not.
- 67% of Internet marketers state that lead generation is their biggest goal of content marketing.
- 26% of B2B marketing budgets is being spent on content marketing.
- 62% of companies are now outsourcing their content marketing. This is up from 55% last year.
Sources: TechCrunch CNN HubSpot Spiral 16 Mashable.com
To learn more about Content marketing and the superhero content subscription packages available at The Contentinators, be sure to visit our web site: http://TheContentinators.com.